Life isn't about getting to the destination

--it's about the journey. So don't think that you have to rush to get to the destination. The destination isn't important; the journey is the important part, what you take time for, what you learn and experience along the way. The journey is also where you find Me and where you learn about Me. That's what life is about, and if you don't take the time to get to know Me, then you will miss the meaning of the whole trip.

11.9.08

What money can't buy, part 2


Every now & then you come across a friend who is so fantastic and so amazing that you wonder what you did to deserve them. (See above photo)

Someone baked a very special cake for my birthday and sent it to me.

The box


The cake.

Note the missing piece, eaten straight outta the box by yours truly who couldn't wait to get herself a plate and fork. Shameless yes... but I did get around to that by the 3rd piece. :)

2 comments:

Babylove said...

awww...that's just so sweet, I'm touched. I love you too!! And that really is a bizzare picture of me Ashley took

Kari said...

Sorry 'bout that. Its the only one I could find quickly.

 
template by suckmylolly.com