Life isn't about getting to the destination

--it's about the journey. So don't think that you have to rush to get to the destination. The destination isn't important; the journey is the important part, what you take time for, what you learn and experience along the way. The journey is also where you find Me and where you learn about Me. That's what life is about, and if you don't take the time to get to know Me, then you will miss the meaning of the whole trip.

14.8.08

Camera shy

My Dahling S.O is currently obsessed with filming me. He films does it wherever and whenever -everyday things, special things, boring things, exciting things, yet only for a few minutes at a time, and truth be told, it’s starting to un-nerve me a bit. I’ve asked him to stop or at least explain why, but he’s tight lipped and determined about it all. I’m terrified of video cameras, well, any camera actually. It’s as if you’re frozen in time when you are caught on camera. Some have suggested I try out modeling, but at any rate I’d be horrible at it. Camera lenses make me freeze, tense up and stumble around nervously, (check out the glazed look in any and all photos of yours truly, complete with cheesy fake grin to hide my nervousness). Perhaps he’s trying to cure me. We shall see.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com