Life isn't about getting to the destination

--it's about the journey. So don't think that you have to rush to get to the destination. The destination isn't important; the journey is the important part, what you take time for, what you learn and experience along the way. The journey is also where you find Me and where you learn about Me. That's what life is about, and if you don't take the time to get to know Me, then you will miss the meaning of the whole trip.

3.4.08

sheesh...

When I decided to make this blog I had so much to say. However, since making it I haven't had a thought to blog about.
I guess this would be a good time as any to say... this won't be updated daily, or weekly, nor even monthly. I can't say how often I'd update it, except that I will when I feel like it or when I have something note worth to say.

We're into the second round of The Winning Offensive meetings... 2b i to be precise, and that's not a spelling mistake. We are taking our time with them and will have 2bii next week. We only have one shot at this planning stage and want to do it well.

The content of this blog will be....Lets see what comes ay?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com